Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Delray Financial Group LLC offers fixed rate, variable, and index annuities for income and retirement saving to investors.
John Nobile President of Delray Financial Group LLC as an independent financial professional, has access to hundreds of insurance carriers. Unlike some agents, he is not bound to one company or carrier. Insurance products and annuities are analyzed from all possible carriers and then rigorously vetted and carefully selected to match your risk tolerance, suitability and individual needs.
- If you are interested in annuities, as annuity specialists he will provide you with all of the information you need to make the best investment decision possible. Annuities can help you grow and protect your retirement savings while you secure supplemental income for now or later.
Will you have enough money to cover your expenses?
- Will you have a steady, reliable income no matter what is happening in the market?
- Will you be able to keep up with inflation and increasing healthcare costs?
- Will your money last as long as you need it to?
My mission is to make a difference. Lead. Coach. Teach and assist my clients through independent ideas, quality advice and peace of mind.
Delray Financial Group LLC, is an independent regional boutique wealth management firm whose sole business is to serve our clients. We have over 29 years of personalized, professional service experience, focused on servicing individual and institutional clients in their investment and banking needs. I look forward to working with you.
John A. Nobile
Let John Nobile provide you with a personalized analysis of suitable annuities, strategies and projections based on your risk tolerance, years to retirement and current age.
Provide your info and John will contact you
WHAT IS AN ANNUITY?
An annuity is an insurance product that pays you periodic income payments in exchange for your premium payment. It can be used as part of your overall retirement strategy. Depending on the type of annuity, it may help you grow your retirement savings, protect your savings from loss, offer income for life, and offer death benefits to protect your beneficiaries.
How to choose an annuity:
Make your choice based on how your needs match up to the features of the annuity. Do you need to grow your retirement savings or are you concerned with losing principal? Or both? Do you need income that starts now or in the future? Do you want to leave a legacy to your heirs? These are some of the questions to ask yourself to determine which annuity is suitable for you. Please contact us to help you choose from the many different products available to suit your financial needs.
Annuities come in many shapes and sizes geared toward consumers looking for growth, protection, income or a combination of these. At its most basic level, an annuity is an agreement where you pay a premium or premiums and the insurance company pays you a stream of income now or in the future, depending on the payout options available on the annuity you select. But annuities can be so much more than that.
Annuities offer various features depending on the type you select:
- Give you opportunities to grow your money tax-deferred
- Provide an income stream including one that you can’t outlive
- Protect your assets from market fluctuations (fixed and indexed annuities only)
- Provide a guaranteed interest rate for a period of time
- Provide a death benefit for your beneficiaries
What’s your retirement need? An annuity could help you.
- There are various types of annuities that can give you the benefits offered above:
- Fixed annuities – guaranteed fixed rate of return
- Index annuities – offer interest crediting strategies that are linked to participation in the increase, if any, of an index or benchmark with downside protection; living benefits may provide additional guarantees for an additional cost
- Variable annuities – invest in variable investment options with unlimited upside potential and downside risk; living and death benefits may be available to provide guarantees for an added cost
- Income annuities – immediate or deferred stream of income guaranteed for life
Saving for Retirement Income
This five minute video will provide you with statistics and examples that will help you Save, Grow and Protect both your money and your assets.
The annuity market is growing and changing to meet the evolving needs of consumers in a variety of retirement planning stages. Depending on where you are in your journey and your needs and goals—accumulation, lifetime income, protection—one or more types of annuities could be a good fit in your overall retirement plan.
This material is provided for general and educational purposes only; it is not intended to provide legal, tax or investment advice. All investments are subject to risk. We recommend that you consult an independent legal and insurance professional for specific advice about your individual situation.
The information herein is not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties. Taxpayers should seek advice based on their own particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor. Products and services offered through Kovack Securities’ Inc..
Neither Delray Financial Group nor Kovack Securities Inc. provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your individual situation.
IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax-deferral like that provided by an annuity. Additional features and benefits, such as contract guarantees, death benefits and the ability to receive a lifetime income are contained within the annuity for a cost. Please be sure the features and costs of the annuity are right for you when considering the purchase of the annuity.
Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Securities are cleared and assets are held through Pershing, LLC, a subsidiary of
THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORPORATION
Member New York Stock Exchange, FINRA, SIPC
Need help in understanding or managing your long term health and financial goals?
Drop us a line today for a free consultation!